Thursday, September 11, 2008

Public Declaration

okay guys, remember (that word is probably the greatest understatement ever.. don't you think it's funny that I think you guys listen to me all the time, lol) how i used to go on and on about this guy here and how he is the love of my life. N that he would one day realized THE mighty force of my undying love and dutifully reciprocate when he FINALLY comes to his senses. well, boo hoo to him.. he is taking a back seat in the-love-of-sam's-life list (if that somehow makes any sense, n NO this doesn't mean i am admitting the existence of a list).


nway, i digress. Betcha all wondering who he (pic above) has been replaced by....
jeng jeng jeng!!


................................



...............................
...............................................................................
................ (patience is a virtue u know)




.......................

hehe.................................



TA DA!!! JASON MRAZ!!!!



Okay fine, maybe he isn't extremely good looking and a friend of mine had to point out that he is also short. (BUT i conclude that my fren is plain jealous cause he can't play the guitar as well as the MUSIC GENIUS above). =)

Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday


HOW NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO COMES UP WITH MUSIC LIKE THAT??! sighhhhh........


xx

1 comments:

Shane Chia VS said...

haha sam!!!!! i like him too, i mean his musics! ok we will duet the song when i go back! you better practise!!!!