Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just for fun, don't take it too seriously =)

My friend’s friend passed away recently in an accident. He was 21.

I know death doesn’t discriminate but people shouldn’t die young.

N then, I started thinking about what I would do IF today was the last day of my life.

I would spend the day with my family and friends, how unexciting right?

Funny how people r so hard to please…

Took me a while before I realized how fortunate I am because, spending time with family and friends, is just what I am doing now.

What would YOU do if today was the last day of YOUR life?

4 comments:

hanwei said...

i would say "thank you" to my parents, "farewell" to my frens, and "..." to my partner

sun said...

i would tell whoever i love that i love them and im happy to have them in my life =) but dyin in an accident usually doesnt allow u to say anything at all..so if i die tmr, i love u guys too~ haha
oh and ill eat the food that i like most b4 dying, don't wanna be a hungry ghost haha

Sam said...

lol.......han wei: u got partner meh?

Shane Chia VS said...

wah sam you are so mean la! Yet-to-be-found-partner cannot meh??? hanwei i support you !!!